Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who just bring out the most. Of everything. They make you feel so alive that you’d follow them straight into hell, just to keep getting your fix.
If nothing else, one day you can look someone straight in the eyes and say
“But I lived through it. And it made me who I am today.”
Every year, unknowingly, we pass the anniversary of our future death.
this post fucked me up
Constantley caught in the struggle of “yeah, let’s get fit and look super hot!” and “yeah let’s see how much pizza I can fit in my mouth”.. Talk about a struggle.
Reblog or your mom will die in 928 seconds.
I love my mom.
I am risking nothing
I AM SORRY FOLLOWERS, I LOVE MY MOMMY
Will not risk.
sorry followers :(
omg im so glad to se so many people love their mummy
Why’re you being mean to my mum?
Sorry got to be sure
sorry followers i love my mommmmm
Can’t risk anything
Are you my mummy?
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end